Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: HR - General
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
Based on the direction from the HR Services Candidate Care Lead, you will be responsible for supporting and executing service and support for our client's recruitment processes as well as other various HR programs and processes supported by HR Services. In this role, you will partner with the broader HR team to ensure effective support of the business and delivery of services.
• Execute letter administration through the recruitment and internal movement processes
• Initiate and monitor conditions and background checks with third party vendors as per the recruitment process
• Provide support and guidance to hiring leaders and candidates to ensure effective onboarding of candidates into the HR systems
• Support administration of various human resources programs for employees and leaders
• Collaborate with HR partners to resolve and find solutions to escalated matters
• Track and complete onboarding processes through the recruitment and onboarding modules in SuccessFactors. Also utilize SAP, HR ServiceNow and other online tools to manage work tasks
• Contribute to work managed through a queue to ensure service level targets are met
• Identify opportunities to improve our service, focused on effectiveness and efficiency as well as simplifying processes
• Participate in ongoing training and learning opportunities as well as projects or initiatives
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in SuccessFactors and SAP, case management applications, and Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
• Ability to resolve inquiries in an effective and timely manner while managing competing priorities in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Solid organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Problem solver with critical thinking skills including an aptitude to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic and complex organization
• Highly motivated to work in an open, team environment, employing a collaborative, continuous improvement mindset
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.