Wellbore Construction Commercial Project Manager (Oilfield Services)Do you have extensive experience in wellbore construction and drilling?Are you a Project Manager that is motivated to help deliver sales results?Join our Oilfield Services Team
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the best
The Wellbore Construction Commercial Project Manager will progressively develop Energy Transition Integrated Well Services (IWS) opportunities from proposal management to contract award. The role will additionally perform successful contract transition during Project mobilization stage to an operational execution Project Manager. This individual will be required from time to time to project manage wellbore construction and completions operations. The position will be mostly focused on geothermal and Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS) projects but will also manage conventional projects as necessary.
As Wellbore Construction Commercial Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading all elements of Energy Transition IWS Opportunities through the process, ensuring all Stage and Decision Gate deliverables are met.
- Leading the opportunity pursuit, engaging and aligning all stakeholders such across leadership, product lines, and functions in order to build a winning strategies for proposals or bids.
- Ensuring company processes and procedures are strictly followed and that IWS Management System content and tools are applied to every opportunity.
- Contributing to the development and adherence of processes to ensure that project risks are correctly documented, evaluated and mitigated through use of IWS Risk Management Process and tools.
- Drafting the initial Project Plan and all required parts including risk management, communications, sourcing, vendor management, RACI, etc.
- Ensuring commercial models accurately reflect the most likely return on investment and profitability of Baker Hughes by working closely with various internal stakeholders.
- Helping to identify strategic content such as new technology, market/geography-focused campaigns, etc. and making them available to Sales & Commercial teams through the appropriate platforms
- Working closely with supply chain/procurement teams to evaluate, source, and negotiate competitive contracts and/or alliances for all key subcontracted parties or vendors required to deliver the operable project.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, commercial or scientific discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant oil & gas operator or service company experience.
- 5+ years experience in integrated multi service wells delivery (desired).
- 5+ years experience of managing and leading employees.
- Global (preferred) experience in delivering proposals in varying and complex commercial and contractual models.
- Solid understanding of Upstream business environment, including technical and logistical elements.
- Good knowledge of Well Engineering, Well Construction, Rigs, Drilling, equipment packages and technical solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to distill large, complex messages and work across functions at all levels
- PMP Certification (desired)
- Previous experience with an Operator and/or company products & services is a plus
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs; this role may involve up to 20% travel.
- This team is currently working remotely but a return to hybrid or in-office work is possible in the future.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.