Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
At Eni, we are looking for an Accounting & Tax Manager within Eni Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi. You will be managing and following up on all aspect related to Accounts Payable & Receivable, General Accounting and tax compliance & accounting .
As a member of Eni Abu Dhabi you will be responsible for:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, revenues and taxes
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes
- To prepare all direct and indirect tax returns and declarations and settle relevant tax liabilities on regular basis in compliance with local fiscal regulations
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- To assist and advise the company management by monthly & yearly reports and analysis
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
Ensure that Eni personnel policies appropriately reflect corporate and applicable statutory requirements for occupational health, safety and environmental issues through training and induction. Ensure that all activities are carried out in full compliance of Eni procedures and best HSE practices.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment through:
- Adherence to Eni Abu Dhabi HSE Policy and procedures.
- Adherence to HSE guidelines
- Identification of HSE hazards in the work place.
- Reporting of HSE Accident/Incidents/Near Miss.
Additional HSE Responsibilities:
- Ensuring adherence to Eni HSE guidelines , policies and procedures
- Ensuring awareness of company emergency response procedure
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- High Economic education or University degree in accounting, business administration
- Experience in Oil & Gas
- Experience in Finance / Administration
- Qualified knowledge of the International Accounting Standards in the oil and gas industry;
- Professional experience in financial management, corporate taxation, budget and forecasting techniques;
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Fundamentals of the local legislation.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.