CAD Digital Product LeadWould you like to help shape and implement our Digital Technology teams' strategic direction?Are you passionate in architecting Enterprise Software?Join our Digital Technology Team!
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Our team is responsible for the network architecture and communications for our global organization. Our team creates business value through continuous improvement.Partner with the best
In this role, you will own the introduction, implementation and management of digital products and applications to enable Design for Additive capabilities at Baker Hughes Additive Technology Centers. Your assigned product mission will be to streamline and automate end-end Additive Design and Engineering process to spark innovation and collaboration among Additive product design and engineering teams across the company.
As a Staff Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading the collection, evaluation, and documentation of business needs.
- Translating customer requirements into technical features and functions.
- Developing and managing product & technology roadmap and supporting release plans.
- Leading and facilitating user journey & process mapping.
- Designing and developing application technical architecture.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Monitoring the costs of the product through it lifecycle, from concept, development, implementation to sustainment.
- Presenting regular product and program progress and status to stakeholders and senior leadership.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree. A minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- Experience with one or more software's, such as: Solidworks, CROE, Siemens NX, Teamcenter, Ansys workbench
- Design experience (CAD), modelling and simulation (CAE) and product lifecycle management (PLM)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.