Produced Waste Water Subject Matter ExpertWould you like to create the next-generation of our chemical products?Do you enjoy creating new solutions to help our customers?Join our innovative Upstream Chemicals Technology Team
Our innovative Upstream Chemicals Technology team ensures that our customers have the right products to operate effectively and safely. We ensure that our customers can function efficiently and perform at the highest level. We provide the science and research behind the next generation of efficient and clean chemicals for the energy industry.Partner with the best
As a Produced Waste Water Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for activities aimed at proving a concept to be valid or technically feasible by the application of scientific and engineering methodologies. Work in this family typically has the objective of demonstrating through test or analyses the performance and implementation potential of a concept.
As a Produced Waste Water Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with conceptual/theoretical/practical activities related to the science of applying chemistry to industrial processes or for development of new technologies/products.
- Developing research programs with varying complexity. Giving input to business programs of a encompassing part of a function or a business unit and to midterm plan.
- Providing laboratory and field support for produced waste water treatment applications and Assist with new product introduction and automation installations at customer sites
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Providing water and chemical treatment services including; safe chemical handling, sampling, testing, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Supporting sales project. Developing technical solutions which fit the needs of a client. Sales process require combining proven technologies and existing solutions.
- Sharing knowledge acquired in concrete projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 8 years of experience in Chemical Engineering and Science
- Have experience in analytical techniques used in the analysis solids, oils and water
- Demonstrate high level understanding of the global market with a proven track record of delivering production optimization solutions across a wide range of produced water applications
- Be a good, motivated team player that enjoys collaborating to solve problems and identify solutions
- Have the ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Be willing to travel into the field for testing and customer support (up to 50% of the time).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.