Company: WTS Energy
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reviewing/Approval of all Quality related documents like, MTC, ITP, PQR, WPS, Procedures, data sheets, etc., from the Vendor/Supplier.
• Witness for the Qualification of PQR/WPS, WQT from Vendor/Supplier.
• Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of Fabrication/construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed.
• Perform the co-ordination with Vendor Inspector's/TPI's for the Inspection and test activities.
• Carry out inspection and check for all quality-related procedures in the Fabrication shop/Site and ensures activity at the Fabrication shop/Site are as per approved drawing and inspection test plan.
• Coordinate with the consultant's representative/TPI and Vendor Representative for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of the Non-Compliance Report.
• Report to the Sr. QA/QC Engineer/QAQC Manager, control and monitor all activities related to the Quality Management System.
• Carry out/Supporting, Surveillance (or) Quality Audit at the Fabrication shop/Site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan.
• Liaise the Technical Engineer's (All Discipline) for Reviewing/Approval of Vendor submittals.
• Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other QA/QC documents.
• Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, Nonconformance Report, and Site Instruction.
• Attend regular meetings with clients and consultants and update all parties on project progress
• Organize with Vendor/Supplier QAQC for Manufacturing activities of Equipment's, Structures, etc.,
• Co-ordinating/Supporting to the Site QAQC team for related activities.
• Witness for Equipment Proof test/Hydro test in Fabrication/Construction Site.
• Witness for Rotating Equipment FAT/SAT inspections in Fabrication/Construction Site.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline (Preferred) Should have certificate for ASNT LEVEL ?? RT, UT, PT & MT.
• Should have certificate for CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector.
• Should have certificate for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
• Should have certificate for NACE/BGAS Gr.2
• Painting Inspector (Not Mandatory)
• Minimum 15 years working experience in the Mechanical/Piping/Equipment/Structure Fabrication/Construction Industry.
• At least 8 years of experience in the same role (mentioned above) in International and modernly organized companies.
• Should have familiar with International Codes and Standards like ASME, API, ASTM, EN BS, ISO, SSPC, etc.,
• Leadership -Establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills. - Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills. - Exercise good organizational and time management skills. - Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
• Language - Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills with clarity for all to understand.
• Reasoning - Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Continuous Improvement