Service Delivery Coordinator - Upper CompletionsWould you like to take ownership of delivering an exceptional service to our customers?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will ensure that we maximize short and long-term revenue, profit and cash collection opportunities. You'll oversee the on-time delivery, contract adherence and payment for our offshore customers. In this dynamic role, you'll coordinate job activities across organizational boundaries, ensuring delivery to our customers.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Fuel your passion
- Ensuring our Cased Hole and IPS products and services are deployed and executed reliably in a timely manner, as per design, in accordance with the budgeted cost allocations and customers schedules
- Forecasting and scheduling to maximize effective and efficient use of inventory, people and resources
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and customer success
- Following and recording internal Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure a safe, compliant environment
- Provide technical support to customer operations
- Lead Root Cause Investigations by working collaboratively with our Technical Service Delivery and Product Line Teams
- Maintain a customer-owned inventory
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- A Bachelors' degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) with +7 years of experience in Cased Hole and Intelligent Production Systems in Deepwater applications.
- Ability to be on call outside of normal business hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency in Baker Hughes DW Subsurface Safety Systems and associated equipment, Intelligent Production Systems such as Production Gauges, Chemical Injection Equipment and Spooling Operations.
- Thorough knowledge of Baker Hughes Workshop Process for aforementioned equipment and Managing the Job Cycle Process (eMtJC)
- Ability to travel
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. standard work schedule with on call availability outside of normal work hours or travel as needed
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.