SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst (Intermediate) NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are actively recruiting for a skilled SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst with intermediate experience to join our team with a client in the Energy Industry. The successful applicant maybe responsible for working on all stages of digital disruption, performing risk assessments, vulnerability assessments and alerts, enabling compliance policy & standards, and preparing risk reporting. The chosen candidate will managing the day-to-day creation and maintenance of SAP Master Data. Core Responsibilities:
- Validation of master data to ensure they meet standards.
- Define, update, and implement master data standards.
- Support implementation of Winshuttle & LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) data upload tools.
- Support ongoing master data clean-up projects.
- Assist with change management activities. Assist in the investigation, identification, and resolution of system issues in relation to master data.
- Business role testing, user reviews and access request compilations.
- Manage demand ticket items relating to master data. Coordinate and deliver client training sessions related to use of SAP Master Data. Develop and review process documentation. Troubleshoot and work with stakeholders to provide value and solution-oriented results. Complete work with excellent attention to detail & data accuracy.
- Generate reports on inputted data to drive strategic decision making.
- Work with Excel, Word and Access to complete requests and meet business needs. Responsible for client relationship management.
- Assist in the preparation of information to support audit requirements. Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholder groups and other master data teams.
- Makes decisions using established guidelines, procedures and/or policies, within level of accountability.
- Applies strong knowledge of SAP application and systems knowledge.
- Performs intermediate to advanced data entry duties.
- Can support multiple data entry tasks in various systems.
- Involved in managing confidential and sensitive information.
- Will be requested to provide guidance to staff once they have a solid background in the work.
- Must Have / Experience 4-6 years of direct experience or experience in a related discipline
Additional Experience Preferred:
- University Degree in relevant discipline
Job location: Calgary, Alberta:
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Industry experience preferred
Location / Travel / Length of Contract:
- Shift schedule: 5X2 (Monday to Friday - 8 hours/day).
- No travel expected at this time
- Overtime - TBD
- Calgary Office / Remote
- Contract length - approximately 1 year and possibility of an extension.
- Some travel may be required from time to time
General office work environment and constant exposure to computer display. Daily interaction with office personnel, managers, and other team members.
We look forward to receiving your resume highlighting the details of your education and work history. This position is available immediately and will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.