Field Service Technician Would you like to work on mechanical equipment? Do you enjoy hands-on technical work? Join our plant production team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our manufacturing production process. Partner with the best
As a Field Service Technician, you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of Rotating Equipment. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform all test with minimal instruction. You will provide technical support across the business whilst complying with HS&E policies.
As a Field Service Technician you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Disassembling of rotating machine elements (Mechanical and/or instrumentation)
- Assisting in repairing drilling and tapping equipment
- Ensuring the equipment on board has been checked and all resources (tools, spare parts, consumables) are fixed to provide the services
- Possessing a deep mechanical aptitude with ability to independently comprehend complex machining or assembly drawings
- Working as a team member to follow detailed work routers for repair of units and rotating equipment while under time constraints
- Providing On-Site support as needed
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in a support or maintenance engineering position)
- Have additional experience in logistics, maintenance, or systems engineering is preferred
- Show knowledge of PCM Routines - Planned maintenance. Sense of urgency - Corrective maintenance
- Have good knowledge of HSE requirements and be able to follow and update safety policies and procedures
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.