Skills: Operations Management, Maintenance Engineer, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Singapore
As a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler II, you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all Maintenance activities. You should have good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), work selection criteria, work planning, norms estimating, procurement practices, business practices and controls, contractor interface awareness, development of job packs, etc. You need to ensure efficient resource utilization, excellent coordination between operations (equipment readiness / permitting), material availability, construction equipment support, and labor crew (skills) composition and assignment.
Moreover, you will be accountable in:
- Planning and scheduling any Routine Maintenance work required
- Working with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
- Planning complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines. Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
- Providing input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
as well as resolving scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Developing a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline
- Providing input into material of construction selection and management
- Planning, estimating, tracking, and scheduling Field Order Changes (FCO's)
- Demonstrating safety as a top priority
You are what we are looking for if you:
- Have over 10 years of closely related professional experience preferably including tank rehab planning in oil and gas/refinery/petrochemical industry
- Have Bachelor's degree in Engineering within an applicable discipline, appropriate certification(s) within discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Are proficient in selected scheduling and planning software
- Are able to apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position
- Have a valid work authorization in Singapore that does not require sponsorship, are based in Singapore, and available within short notice due to time and travel (Covid-19) constraints
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.