Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
We are currently sourcing a seasoned and hands-on Project Manager to lead a Tank Project being executed from our Brisbane CBD Office. This role would act as the main client interface and manage a multi-discipline office and site team to deliver an EPC project to scope, cost and schedule. Experience working with previous oil and gas service providers and building tanks would be strongly preferred.
- Project manage a group of discipline engineers and subcontractors to deliver an EPC project from detailed design through to procurement, construction, hand over and close-out
- Bottom line responsibility for the technical, cost and schedule success of a project
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Statement of Requirements throughout the phasing of the project from detail design through to site implementation
- Implementation of the company quality management system for the project
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management experience directly managing discrete multi-discipline EPC or EPCM oil and gas related projects is strongly preferred
- Experience with tank construction and/or maintenance with a work knowledge of API 650 and API653
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanic or Civil Engineering
- Demonstrated supervisory and administration skills necessary to organise and lead a project team, develop design / implementation schedules and provide on-going status reports to the senior management team
- Demonstrated strong commitment to safety
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral
If this role sounds like it is perfect for you and you feel you would be able to make a significant contribution to this great organisation, apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Importantly, to apply, you must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.