Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Si Racha, Chon Buri, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Control and Instrument Engineer.
- Join the control and instrumentation team, working along with engineers
- Report directly to hiring manager and lead C&I engineer depending on subject
- Perform Control and Instrument engineering and designing activities require in projects
- Maintain communication to relevant disciplines including client
- Produce and carry out specification, procedure, data sheets, material requisition, etc. as required by project
- Perform Technical Evaluation of all kind of instrumentation in order to support project cost estimated / procurement
- Be able to assign as Lead Control and Instrument Engineer
- Be able handle the control and system system engineering
- Undertand SIL and be able to perform SIL verification using software.
- Paticipate in FAT system when required
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher, major in Control & Instrumentation or anything relevant
- Experienced engineer for at least 6 years in Instrumentation and other relevant position
- Experienced in a role of Lead Control and Instrument
- Direct experiences in detail engineering, designing, installing, commissioning, and maintaining of instrumentation in refinery and petrochemical
- Having positive in team working mindset / attitude / contribution
- Be able to take high work load in stressful conditions
- High willingness in learning new technologies and company work practices
- Fluent in English communication in both writing and listening
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.