Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities **Night Shift Position**
Shifts will be scheduled between 5pm - 5am. Will include weekend shifts depending on tests being performed. Shift differential will apply. Job Purpose
Work individually and as a team to setup, assemble, and run test programs for various oilfield completion tools to meet test qualifications outlined by industry standard or engineering team. Maintain testing equipment through scheduled maintenance and keep lab and testing areas clean. Provide support for the engineering teams as needed to meet their testing goals. Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications Experience and Education
- Know and understand Weatherford's enterprise excellence program and the quality policy and comply with all requirements of the quality systems manual, operating and technical procedures, and workplace instructions.
- Maintaining equipment in good working order.
- Gathering test parts, equipment, and set up tests using overhead hoists and/or forklifts.
- Perform and maintain inventory of test parts and equipment.
- Operating test equipment (Triplex Pump, Centrifugal Pumps, Flow Systems, Nitrogen Boosters, Hydraulic Pumps, Forced-Air High-Temp Heater Systems, Manual and Pneumatic Valves, etc.)
- Conclude test setups and store equipment properly.
- Maintain the appearance of office, lab, and grounds of the facility.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Carry out work assignments to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Train/mentor less experienced employees.
- 2-4 years of experience in Oilfield or Lab Environments, including at least one or more of the preferred skills below.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operation material handling equipment (Forklift, Overhead Hoist, Scissor Lift, etc.)
- Experience using hand tools (Pipe Wrench, Adjustable Wrench, Screwdriver, Measuring Tape, etc.)
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to physically respond to emergency situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings/prints and tool layouts.
- Completions Tools experience.
- High-Pressure High-Temperature (HPHT) Testing experience.
- Experience with High-Pressure equipment.
- Experience with Flow Equipment (Triplex Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Flow Systems, etc.)
- Experience assembling testing casing and oilfield tools.
- Ability to read micrometers, calipers, and basic measurement tools.