- Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist for In-Line Inspection (ILI) you will be a vital member of the Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) team, as this role will be responsible for carrying out preparation, mobilization & infield deployment activities in a number of key technologies for which technical certifications have been attained.
As Field Specialist for In-Line Inspection (ILI), you will be responsible for:
- Utilizingknowledge of preparation & maintenance of tools for infield deployment
- Providing front-line troubleshooting of electro-mechanical inspection equipment
- Assisting in the reduction of in line inspection tool maintenance costs
- Identifing quality or productivity issues & potential solutions
- Ensurig Field activities produce zero deficiencies & enable flawless field execution
- Partnering with Application Engineering team to ensure that equipment reliability & performance is
- Working closely with Application Engineering & Shop to reduce HSE risks in field, minimize lifting operations, obtain lighter, more user-friendly support equipment, lifting equipment
- Obtaining Level 1/Level 2 qualification/certification to perform field activities through competency management programs & workmanship standards across the MFL, CPIG, Gemini, TFI, Caliper, UT technologies & industry standard
- Supporting root cause analysis activities to enable prevention of reoccurring field failures
- Fully accountable for leading highest level of HSE culture & compliance throughout field operations with support of HSE organization
- Displaying infield interaction & excellent customer service, anticipation, personal accountability, support to each other & continuous improvement mindset
- Developing continuous improvement of service quality as measured by customer satisfaction responses (NPS, unsolicited positive & negative feedbacks)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Have 1+ year of experience with operating smart pigs.
- Have ability to work mechanical machinery with experience using mechanical tools
- Have ability to work with Computers and learning new systems and softwares as needed.
- Have ability to travel up to 50% to 75% of the time, as required.
- Maybe required to obtain a TWIC card to travel offshore if needed.
- Have authorization to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Have soldering skills
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
- Associate degree from a technical school and/or certification from technical training facilities
- 2 years of experience in field services
- Technical Certification in One or Two Levels in multiple technologies
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Proven aptitude to be trained in electronic & mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability in the assembly, maintenance & preparation of mechanical &/or electronic equipment
- Self-motivated & dynamic approach to tasks, flexible & willing team player
- Strong communication, influential & interpersonal skills
- Familiarity & ability to manage maintenance activities systems (Ex. SAP/Oracle, Maximo, MaPS, etc.).
- Passionate about customers with a demonstrable sense of urgency with customer requests
- Results-driven & deadline orientated
- Excel at prioritizing workload & initiatives in a conflicting-priorities, fast-pace changing environment.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.