Other Skills: toolpusher, tool pusher, Assistant Rig Manager, tour pusher
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Indonesia, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD is a labour force solution to obtain and deliver the top-notch talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the exceptional needs of our clients.
We are actively looking for Tool Pushers (Day & Night) for our operations in Indonesia.
- Control all of drilling operations and other interrelated activities being performed during his shift.
- Consult with the Rig Superintendent regarding the progress of the drilling operation.
- Ensure that the drilling operation is carried out in accordance with the defined drilling programme and that the operation is executed in a safe and proper manner.
- Prepare drilling reports.
- Understand and react immediately in case of hole problems or drill string problems.
- Ensures that all drilling parameters are followed and adjusts them if necessary to get the best performances.
- Ensures that equipment is working properly and is correctly lined up.
- Maintain inventory of all tubulars onboard.
- Responsible for the safety working practices of the crew and committed to preventing damage to the environment.
- Ensure full implementation of the STOP system, to include the careful monitoring of the crew and the taking part in daily STOP audits as instructed by the Rig Superintendent.
- Comply with Permit to Work System.
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate by OGUK
- OPITO approved Offshore Survival Certificate including HUET (OPITO Approved BOSIET/ FOET)
- A minimum of 5 years of oilfield experience with at least 3 years in similar capacity
- Amphion Based Jack Up experience is a must
- Valid Well Control Certificate at Supervisor Level issued by IWCF
Nationality - Indonesian
Interested Candidates, please send us your CV along with the Training Certificates