SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD is a labour force solution to obtain and deliver the top-notch talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the exceptional needs of our clients.
We are actively looking for Tool Pushers (Day & Night) for our operations in Indonesia.
- Control all of drilling operations and other interrelated activities being performed during his shift.
- Consult with the Rig Superintendent regarding the progress of the drilling operation.
- Ensure that the drilling operation is carried out in accordance with the defined drilling programme and that the operation is executed in a safe and proper manner.
- Prepare drilling reports.
- Understand and react immediately in case of hole problems or drill string problems.
- Ensures that all drilling parameters are followed and adjusts them if necessary to get the best performances.
- Ensures that equipment is working properly and is correctly lined up.
- Maintain inventory of all tubulars onboard.
- Responsible for the safety working practices of the crew and committed to preventing damage to the environment.
- Ensure full implementation of the STOP system, to include the careful monitoring of the crew and the taking part in daily STOP audits as instructed by the Rig Superintendent.
- Comply with Permit to Work System.
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate by OGUK
- OPITO approved Offshore Survival Certificate including HUET (OPITO Approved BOSIET/ FOET)
- A minimum of 5 years of oilfield experience with at least 3 years in similar capacity
- Amphion Based Jack Up experience is a must
- Valid Well Control Certificate at Supervisor Level issued by IWCF
Nationality - Indonesian
Interested Candidates, please send us your CV along with the Training Certificates