Posted: Nov 28, 2021
Posted: Nov 28, 2021
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Other Skills: Honeywell Process Automation System
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tengiz, Kazakhstan
Wood is currently looking for an SM Engineer (SIS / FGS) t o join our team, working a 56/56 rotation based in Tengiz, Kazakhstan.
You will have the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client's requirements
You will have the following key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Implementation of all HSE requirement for the MAC System Completions team.
- Plan and execute the P AS SIS/FGS requirements associated with p re-SAT readiness activities , Site Acceptance Test (SAT) , SAT check sheet / punch list close out and client commissioning support.
- Responsible for meeting progress targets and schedule compliance in assigned area
- Filling in for other MAC SIS/FGS Engineers during periods of absence or handover/ crew change .
- Ensuring standards are maintained and the integrity of the documentation, data and software are maintained , including the clients cyber security directive (CIRS).
- Responsible for SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager related technical validation and completeness of any document redlines (basis for as-building) for the assigned area .
- Co-ordination of work-related tasks with team engineers and client (as directed by MAC Field Team Lead) , to action and progress work items according to project schedules.
- Preparation of written reports and submission to MAC Field Team Lead .
- Maintain effective communication and reporting to the MAC Field Team Lead to ensure meeting of project requirements and schedule.
- Ensure MAC Systems Completions procedures and processes are followed in alignm ent with project specifications , procedures and management of change .
- Implementation and completion of technical for SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager responsibilities , under the direction of the MAC Field Team Lead ; delivering on schedule project scope for systems and sub-systems.
- Completion of subsystem check sheets and punch lists , under the direction of the MAC Field team Lead.
You will have the following key experience:
- Leading the planning and execution for the set-up and SAT testing of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager infrastructures for PAS systems at remote RIEs and Field Office Operational Buildings.
- Leading the implementation, testing, troubleshoot and maintenance of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager configurations for PAS systems.
- Proactively leading the identification and resolution of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager network and cyber security issues with PAS systems before they become critical.
- Technical focal point for supervisory and technical queries related to SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager configuration and network.
- Establishing and / or update processes to ensure the latest revisions of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager system documentation are utilized by Engineers for the set-up and testing of PAS systems and produce Red Lined Marked-up (RLMU) to reflect all design changes.
- Demonstrated experience with ethernet, VPN, wireless, TCP/IP .
- Capability to coordinate with Client's PCN Cyber Security Group to maintain and monitor the PAS system security measures associated with SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager, as well as providing cyber security plans and documentation
Taking the lead on one of the world's most technically complex Oil & Gas projects, you will join likeminded, agile industry peers who are highly qualified and recognised industry innovators to create new possibilities...
Skills / Qualifications
Ideally you will have a minimum of 10 years experience of Oil and Gas Automation / Control experience with relevant Honeywell Process Automation System (PAS) knowledge. What will set you apart will be your 5+ years of proven experience of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager systems.
In addition, you must also be suitably qualified in each of the following:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline associated with Automation / Control
- TuV Certified Safety Engineer
The degree requirement is to ensure an appropriate person is selected in addition to meeting in country work permit and visa requirements.
It takes an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds to unlock solutions to tomorrows most critical challenges.
If you are an experienced SM Engineer (SIS / FGS) and looking for your next project in the Oil & Gas industry apply today!
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.