Would you like to build supply chain foundations?Do you want to accelerate your career?Join our Supply Chain team
Our Supply Chain Early Career Program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future. This role is due to start in January 2022.Take your career to the next level
Our Early Careers program produces leaders capable of meeting challenges facing Supply Chain and Health, Safety and Environment. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Supply Chain roles combined with formal classroom training. You will also undertake a cross-functional, mission-based project, allowing you to build leadership and functional skills.
As part of our Early Careers Program, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working on three diverse assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, logistics, quality and process improvement, HSE and services operations
- Participating in structured career development, receiving coaching and mentoring and on-the job-learning to create opportunities for career acceleration
- Attending a significant supply-chain training curriculum, including certification in LEAN Six Sigma, APICS and Supply Chain processes
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or equivalent from an accredited university
- Have a maximum 3 years' experience post your bachelor's degree
- Have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship.
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for supply chain operations
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.