Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Civil and Structural Designers (E3D).
- Proficient in 3D modelling and 2D drawing producing using E3D software.
- Capable to 3D model setup for Civil/Structural work
- Knowledgable and capable to solve technical issue related E3D
- Support & train the team for productive improvement ,and have teamwork mindset
- Produce civil deliverable 3D model and drawings i.e. earthworks, piling, foundations, superstructures, underground services, paving and buildings inclusive of reinforcement detailing and reinforcement bending schedules where applicable. Drawings to be produced from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Produce structural deliverable 3D model and drawings i.e. pipe racks and pipe support steelwork, equipment support and access structures, vertical vessel circular access platforms and buildings. Drawings to be produced from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Liaise with respective Civil Engineer on engineering related issues
- Liaise with lead, senior designers and designers from Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, Vessels and Mechanical group as necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma in Engineering or other civil related discipline
- A min of 10 years relevant experience. Prefer work experience in Petro - chemical and refinery industrial but not necessary
- Proficient in using E3D Software, and familiar with other CAD software, for example: - PDMS, SP3D, AutoCAD, etc.
- Experience in both concrete and steel works
- Able to work under pressure
- Productive, diligent and flexible
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.