Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Civil / Structural Design Engineers.
- Preparing civil / structural engineering design calculations and documents
- Ensure that the quality of design calculations and drawings produced are in accordance with the Project Execution Plan, applicable Project Procedures and Standards, Safety and Quality Control
- Execute assigned work within the man - hour and cost budgets and project schedule targets
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Class II or Class I ivil registered / licensed Engineer ( ??????????? / ?????????? )
- Min 7 years' experience in Petrochemical Plant, Refinery and Power Plant will be advantage.
- Experience in the design of steel structure, heavy foundation, equipment foundation, water basin, machinery foundations, etc.
- Experience in the use of STAADPro
- Good in using MS Office
- Good communication in English (Listening / Reading / Speaking / Writing)
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible, diligent & productive
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.