Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Project Manger Job Center , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Assist Pressure Pumping Service Delivery support of Job Center, including:
- Application support 20%
- Maintain standard Pressure Pumping JC reports & dashboards
- Learn new reporting/dashboard applications as we replace the rudimentary SalesForce systems
- Facilitate and conduct user training 25%
- Continuous training for Service Delivery Manager and Coordinators as new module are release
- Co-develop training strategy for mobile application as it is being developed for Field Specialists, Field Engineers, Field Lab Technicians and Equipment Operators
- Conduct and facilitate mobile application training
- Maintain user access and metrics 10%
- Management KPI reports as needed 25%
- Application development discussions 10%
- Application User Acceptance Testing 10%
- Identify and share best practices.
- Support communication between regions and locations driving quick and flawless exchange of best practices and alerts.
- Support other projects as advised by the leadership
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience using Service Delivery Management software).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Business Process Management.
- 5+ years in Pressure Pumping Product Line including a minimum of two sub-Product Lines
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Minimal travel expected (< 5% of time)
Work in a way that works for you
- Good understanding of current Job Center functionality for Pressure Pumping
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Word).
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
- Familiarity with data reporting & visualization, graphical and other statistical modeling tools: PowerBI, Tableau and PowerPivot a plus.
- Familiarity with intelligent Manage the Job Cycle (Onshore and Offshore processes) and Baker Hughes Operating System (BHOS)
- Preferred location: Eastern Hemisphere
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM or Sunday - Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM Eastern Hemisphere
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.