Senior Materials Planning & Execution Manager Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
People Leader, responsible for leading a team of 5-7 people who procure and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Seasoned and deep understanding of concepts, approaches and methodology used.
As a Senior Materials Planning & Execution Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the team effectively and handle complete end to end procurement process effectively (RFQ to Receipt)
- Ensure high level OTD to dock date, by way of effective team / supplier management.
- Ensure Deflation and control Purchase price variance
- Ensure SAP Exception messages are actioned out and the materials are pulled in as per dock dates requested.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Partner with Supplier Quality team & drive actions for supplier developments, part qualifications and supplier's surveillance.
- Create operational matrices for periodical evaluation of the team and identify areas for improvement; Coach, guide as well as provide timely insights to the team for their development & growth.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Sourcing).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Materials Planning and Execution and 3 years experience in people management.
- Working knowledge in MS Office, SAP and SAP Ariba (Hands on Knowledge of SAP is mandatory)
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Mechanical Engineering Knowledge would be preferable
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.