Pump Truck OperatorWould you like to take ownership of our customers needs to help them operate safely and efficiently?Do you enjoy creating and shaping cementing solutions?Join our growing team
We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We maintain and run the pressure pumping equipment and services at customer site. We aim to meet clients expectations, as part of Baker Hughes operations.Partner with the best
As a Pump Truck Operator you will provide support for the Pressure Pumping division. You will oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will work under your own initiative to fulfill your role and meet the clients needs.
As a Pump Truck Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing support for cementing operations to ensure iron rig-up and handling of fluids are completed safely
- Overseeing pre-job checks and basic onsite maintenance to ensure safety and reliability of equipment
- Assisting with activities to ensure repairs, installations and preventive maintenance on equipment are completed on-time and safely
- Following internal compliance and HSE standards to ensure a safe working environment
- Providing equipment cleaning, greasing, fueling and re-fueling
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be able to speak Russian fluently
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge on installation and maintenance of equipment
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customers, on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When rotation is complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before your next rotation.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.