Posted: Sep 17, 2021
Posted: Sep 17, 2021
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Other Skills: IT, Systems Analyst, ERP, Enterprise
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IT Technical System Analyst (Enterprise Applications)
New vacancy for an IT Technical System Analyst to join a leading Oil & Gas organisation in the heart of Dubai. The purpose of this position is to provide support services on the implementation, integration, and ongoing administration of all of our client's systems and applications.
As the IT Technical System Analyst you will be supporting and enhancing the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System including design, development and deploying custom reports and user interfaces, the Oracle Application Framework, looking at the workflow based on departmental requirements arising out of changing business needs. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and recommendations is assessing any IT software projects.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resoling ERP functionality issues,
- Providing technical and functional support for the HRMS module for Oracle,
- Providing current users support including ensuring user documentation is prepared, training is provided, and appropriate security / authorisations are in place,
- Assisting the business in reviewing processes to ensure functionality is optimised,
- Monitoring ongoing usage of applications, and
- Managing any small to medium projects as required.
A full job description can be shared upon successful application.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Computer Science /Information Systems and an Oracle Technical Certification.
We are looking for an IT Technical System Analyst with 10+ years industry experience, with at least 7 years in an ERP technical role. You must have strong technical experience with Oracle and techno-functional experience in Oracle HR modules - HRMS, Oracle Time and Labour (OTL) and Self Service.
You should also have expertise in the following Oracle Apps Technical areas:
- Procedural Language Extensions to Structured Query Language (PLSQL)
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Oracle Application Framework
- Oracle Approval Management (AME)
- Web Services / Custom Application Programming Interface (APIs) / Web Applications Desktop Integrator (ADI) / Custom Application Development
Experience in ITIL framework / processes is a strong advantage. Expertise in leading the technical delivery of projects, with experience in agile and scrum methodologies is preferred. WE would like you to have knowledge of Business Objects reporting systems and knowledge of a Data Analytics platform like Tableau / PowerBi would be an advantage.
Previous work experience within the Oil & Gas industry would be a major advantage.
Please ensure the above expertise is clearly shown in your CV when applying.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and package, the Expat family package includes Salary and Living Allowances, Education/Schooling Assistance (upto 3 children), Vacation Travel Allowances for the family (upto 3 children), Medical Insurance for the family (upto 3 children) and 25 days annual leave.