Posted: Sep 17, 2021
Posted: Sep 17, 2021
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Prineville, Oregon, United States
Wood is sourcing licensed Electrician Journeyman with 4 plus years of experience for an upcoming project in Pineville, OR. You will plan, layout, install and repair wiring, conduit, electrical fixtures and control equipment. Must be licensed with the state of Oregon or have a reciprocal state license.
U.S. only - Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Prepare sketches showing location of wring and equipment or follow diagrams or blueprints ensuring that concealed wiring is installed
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit
- Pulls wire through conduit
- Splicing wire
- Install control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays and circuit-breaker panels
- Test continuity of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments
- Observe functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and needs for adjustment, relocation or replacement
- Disassemble and repair defective electrical equipment or systems
- Knowledge of LOTO procedures
- Be motivated and work safely and productively
Qualifications and Requirements
- Licensed with the state of Oregon or have a reciprocal license.
- Four or more years of documented field experience in craft
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and documents
- Plan and perform work activities safely and correctly
- Work at height without fear
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.