Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
About Sustainable Development:
Eni business is constantly focused on operational excellence. This translates into an ongoing commitment to promoting sustainable and inclusive socio-economic growth by focusing on the development of local communities and the specific needs of the areas in which we operate.
As a member of the team of Sustainability area , you will be responsible for:
- Providing socio-economic context analyzes, local development plans and potential funding partners in relation to agricultural, rural and industrial projects
- Assessing the production potential of agricultural products in the countries where Eni is present and the related market prospects
- Providing indications on the sustainability criteria to be followed for the implementation of agricultural, rural and industrial projects
- Supporting the creation of supply chain partnerships
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree, preferably in Agricultural Sciences, Forest Sciences, Natural Sciences, Environmental Engineering, Food Engineering
- Applied knowledge of feasibility studies and business plans for initiatives related to the agricultural and agroforestry chain
- Ability to design and manage large-scale agricultural and agroforestry interventions, which also include the development of related socio-economic activities, for the benefit of local communities
- Knowledge of agricultural and agroforestry production systems, or agro-industrial initiatives in Sub-Saharan African countries, with particular reference to contract farming mechanisms
- Experience in the use of GIS systems
- Willingness to travel and/or contracts abroad in the countries where Eni operates
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of French, Portuguese, Spanish or Arabic will be considered an added value.
San Donato Milanese (Milan)
At Eni we look for enterprising people who want to make a positive impact in the world of energy and join us in our mission
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity , and lifelong learning .
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.