Our client, a large oil and gas midstream company, is currently seeking a Senior Contract Analyst
for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
- Senior contract analyst role focused on pipeline construction contract formation.
- Support on development / formation of engineering, environmental consulting, survey would be an asset.
- Considered a specialized role and exercises considerable judgment in all areas of Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing.
- Can provide leadership for other professionals and is responsible for driving cost savings and efficiencies in sourcing and negotiating contracts for goods and services for multiple categories.
- Leads supplier performance management and periodic business reviews
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.