Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support, Marketing
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Would you like to shape our strategy for Data and Analytics?
Are you passionate about data analytics and new technology?
Join our Digital Operations team
Our Digital Operations team forms part of our Centre of Excellence (COE) HQ Brand Marketing. Our role is to set and implement the strategy, standards and governance across our digital MarTech portfolio, providing the orchestration of systems and data and resources across the company to ensure efficient ways of working, ROI and cost management.
Partner with the best
Reporting to the Director of Digital Operations this is a new role to support the implementation of our vision to become more customer centric, and insights driven. We're looking for someone to help build our center of excellence analytics function in London, UK and / or New York, USA.
As Lead Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Creating BI dashboards in GoodData and Tableau, taking the lead in helping create goals and KPI's for sales and marketing alignment.
- Leading and implementing marketing data governance across multiple business areas, working closely with our Data Technology team to ensure correct compliance with existing data governance policies and procedures .
- Assisting teams in setting up and enhancing multi-touch attribution tools such as Bizible and Google Analytics.
- Analysing multiple data sets to create monthly insight reports and snapshots for senior stakeholders and executive leaders.
- Managing external SEO vendors and ensure SEO best practice and optimisation is maintained accordingly.
- Creating and implementing an enterprise-wide analytics upskilling program.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record in implementing marketing data governance at HQ level across multiple business areas in a highly matrixed environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of marketing analytics and BI tools (i.e. Google Analytics, SFDC, Sprinkler, Tableau, Bizible).
- Have a solution mindset and be willing to help put the required foundations and governance in place to move our teams forward as one.
- Have the ability to present assuredly to business teams providing marketing data insights and custom deep dives.
- Have previous experience leading and building data analytics teams.
- Have relevant experience working in a cross functional and highly matrixed structure.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.