Overview About Weatherford
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube . Mission
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing te industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers. Responsibilities
This opportunity is a fixed contract expected to end in March 2022
but may be terminated early at discretion of either party.
Our Seasonal Truck Drivers/ Wireline Operators are responsible for performing tasks such as planning and preparation, load-out and backload, rigging, clean-up and basic maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units. Working under the direct supervision of the Field Supervisor, Operators will assist in safely carrying out rig-in/rig-out procedures, accurate data collection, reporting and performing general duties as assigned. Position Specifications:
- Planning and preparation, load-out and backload, rigging, clean-up and basic maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units.
- Drive Wireline unit to and from various job locations
- Service various down-hole tools and auxiliary equipment
- Perform Wireline cable tests and re-heads, and preventative maintenance.
- You will be required to work a 21 day on and 7 day off rotation
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system.
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system.
- Standard shift (Manual Transmission) Class 3 or Class 1 operators license with clean abstract ; Class 5 license with industry experience will be considered; abstracts will be reviewed within Weatherford's Driving Qualification Standard for approval prior to hire
- Must be physically fit
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- This position is shift work with 24 hours on call and scheduled days off
- Individual must be willing and able to travel with Wireline crew
- Positive attitude and the ability to interact and perform successfully within a team environment
- Safety minded individual with full participation and commitment to receiving both required and ongoing mandatory safety training as a condition of employment
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED