Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
This opportunity is a fixed contract expected to end in March 2022
but may be terminated early at discretion of either party.
Our Field Engineer/Specialist is responsible for providing testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, you will help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
Field Engineer/Specialist Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Provide onsite labour, when needed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Assist Field Service Rep. IV when needed.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- 2-5+ years related field experience
- Engineering degree. Preferred degree within Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills