Senior Commercial Excellence Manager - Digital Solutions Sales Incentive Leader - Houston, TX or U.S. RemoteAre you passionate about managing Sales Excellence programs and incentives?Do you enjoy using data modeling and analysis to optimize business results?Join Our Team
Our Regions Alliances and Enterprise Sales group provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with peace of mind needed to efficiently improve their operations. Using advanced data-collection technology to innovative software enabling remote collaboration, we work across the whole Baker Hughes product portfolios.Partner with the best
As a key member of the BH Commercial Excellence team, the Senior Commercial Excellence Manager will be responsible for leading the Sales incentive and Sales Force Effectiveness efforts for the Digital Solutions business unit in order to enable effective implementation of the Baker Hughes commercial strategy.
As a Senior Commercial Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Supporting development of commercial Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) and Sales Force Effectiveness strategy and scope for the Digital Solutions business.
- Partnering with the Digital Solutions Commercial Excellence leader to ensure SIP program aligns to enterprise goals and strategy
- Leading sales incentive program annual roll-out to the global sales organization
- Aligning SIP modeling and execution toolkit and processes to Sales Incentive best practices to maximize plan effectiveness
- Leading quarterly SIP process calendar, communication, and administration.
- Leading SIP execution for BH Businesses to ensure payout timeliness and accuracy
- Providing senior leadership with regular SIP updates (SIP Insights) aimed at optimizing SIP design and increasing sales effectiveness
- Supporting development/analysis around Salesforce and sales back office effectiveness, productivity analysis and metrics, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales/back office incentive compensation, etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing, or related
- Demonstrate functional expertise in Sales Operations, Variable Compensation, Marketing and/or Finance
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills at executive level
- Advanced English proficiency in verbal and written communications
- Minimum of 3+ additional years of experience in Commercial Excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business vision into tactical execution
- Excellence analytical and data modeling skills proven by strong track record to resolve problems
- Ability to work with remote, cross functional and multicultural teams
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Responsive and able to deliver under pressure
- Solid Experience in the Oil & Gas industry
Locations: Houston, TX or U.S. remote preferred, but open to remote across North America and EuropeWork in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Remote work - this team is fully remote, but some occasional travel could be required in the future
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.