Skills: Facilities Management, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lysekil, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting a Site Administration Manager with extensive experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry to work on a Fixed term contract at site on our refinery project in Sweden. The project consists of revamping the existing unit including other necessary modifications to produce diesel out of a mixture of renewables.
- Manage and maintain working, and where applicable living conditions, to provide for the welfare and wellbeing of all assigned personnel
- In conjunction with Project Accountant set up a local bank account in accordance with Wood procedures. Formalise the procedures and methods for the control of the account
- Confirm approvals and levels of financial authority of the site management
- Safekeeping of the site cash float and the disbursement of petty cash for minor site expenditure and expenses. All disbursement requires prior authorisation in accordance with Company and site procedures
- Ensure all financial, man - hour expenditure and accounting functions are carried out according to the required procedures
- Set up facilities for payment of cash advances, and all locally paid allowances such as Settling - In and travel / leave entitlements, etc.
- In accordance with the approved Organisation Chart and MPP facilitate the effective mobilisation of staff, (expatriate and local)
- Manage a housing plan and facilitate the selection, and / or allocation of housing for Wood staff
- Issue staff information packs for project personnel to include the provision of utility, transportation, education, insurance, banking, and medical services within the local area
- Maintain records on all Residence Permits, Work Permits, Passports and Visas for all Wood staff and Vendor representatives
- To facilitate de - mobilisation of staff, set up and control the Wood nominated local shippers for shipment of personal effects
- Ensure employee security pass application is in accordance with local / site requirements
- Supervise the attendance recording of applicable site personnel and issue daily manpower report, including production of lateness and absentee reports
- Prepare, and issue site check out sheets for field staff
- The provision of secretarial services ensuring correspondence is distributed, referenced, and filed correctly. Ensure all outgoing correspondence is prepared promptly and to a high standard
- Ensure required insurances are in force in accordance with the terms of the contract
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role on a refinery project
- Previous EPCm experience
- Experience of working with Wood would be an advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.