Would you like to deliver a global audit service to our organisation?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our Audit Team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to deliver audit, assurance and advisory services. We continuously analyze, monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to our organization to help make key decisions.Partner with the best
As Senior Internal Auditor - Anti-Bribery & Corruption, you will be solving complex problems and identifying key areas for improvement and innovation. You will take ownership of delivering assurance and consulting services for our company globally. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on project assignments to deliver financial and operational audits and value-added consulting engagements.
As a Senior Internal Auditor - Anti-Bribery & Corruption, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Organizing audits, including compliance with Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, within cost and time budgets.
- Developing accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed
- Preparing audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee
- Ensuring that audit findings are representative and work papers are comprehensive and fully supported.
- Coaching and training auditors on an as-needed basis and participating on special projects and investigations.
- Promoting an adequate internal control system throughout the organization
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven finance experience or equivalent business experience.)
- Have experience in internal or external auditing, public accounting certification preferred (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CPA and ACFE
- Have a good knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods required.
- Experience as a forensic auditor including relevant experience testing compliance with the FCPA and Anti-Bribery & Corruption regulations is desirable
- Be willing to travel up to 40% of the time
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Partial remote work " When not travelling for audits, you have the option to work from home a few days a week
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.