Drupal DeveloperDo you enjoy being part of team that develops high-quality code?Are you passionate about innovating solutions that make an impact?Join our Digital Technology team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.Partner with the best
As a Drupal Developer, You will be working in patch and update core Drupal for an enterprise, multi-site environment. You will be providing day-to-day technical support for internal and external users. You will be working closely with our agency of choice to develop web applications.
As a Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Assisting with continual improvement of process and procedures
- Conducting research, promoting and implement DevOps-oriented solutions
- Following security, scalablity, and performance best practices and adhere to company ISO security standards
- Understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 4 plus years of Drupal and web development experience required.
- Be proficient in Drupal 8 version and having frontend skills for developing a Drupal theme
- Be able to build custom module from scratch and proficient in Drupal contrib modules, Drupal tools, Drush.
- Be able to use version control system such as git and continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Docksal,Circle CI.
- Be proficient in Drupal API™s and hooks, RESTful web services design and APIs, ticketing system: JIRA/Rally
- Be procient in Acquia Cloud and Acquia Cloud Site Factory Instances, and Other Digital Asselt management tools
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.