Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Partner with the best?Be part of a successful team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.Partner with the best
For Lawyers and non-lawyers supporting the commercial side of the business. This includes contract development and agreement management, external customer sales of products and services, government contracting. Developing operational plan for own department and contributing to plans of larger units.
You will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Reviewing, drafting, modifying and negotiating a full range of customer contracts and subcontracts for assigned area in line with Baker Hughes Contracting Policies.
- Providing risk assessments and recommendations regarding contractual risk issues to Operations personnel and Management.
- Liaising with other corporate representatives on contractual terms, contracting policies and contract-based management of operational and business risk and providing guidance/advice.
- Co-ordinating and implementing contracting policies and initiatives to ensure consistent application in the review and negotiation of contracts as assigned.
- Co-ordinating and conducting contracts training seminars for company sales, marketing and Operations personnel.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Law.
- Have at least 3 years' of experience in Contract Management.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.