Are you passionate about providing complex technical and commercial solutions?Are you an engineer with a commercial focus?Join our Digital Solutions - Waygate Technologies team
Waygate Technologies are a global leader in Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Solutions, we ensure safety, quality and productivity to our customers around the world. We help our customers build their digital transformation by applying state-of-the art data and analytics. Our solutions offer best-in-class insights on their products and processes.Take ownership for commercial & technical strategy
You will support the sales team through the sales journey from customer needs identification to delivery of the project. You will go through customer business process analysis, IT infrastructure review and cybersecurity requirements fulfillment. You will work with Product/Sales managers, to define the best approach for each market and each industry.You will propose attractive solutions based on the digital offering of Waygate Technologies.
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Aligning capabilities to specific outcomes, creating reference architectures, and calculating potential solution value.
- Handling complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used.
- Managing complex long term sales processes. Contracts involve pricing and conditions of sales, rent, operation and maintenance.
- Handling important business unit clients.
- Coordinating sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have BSc. or MSc. from an accredited university or college.
- Have good experience in Solution Architecture, working with the product management team.
- Have very good oral and written communication skills along with remarkable interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have a good understanding of cloud & on premise infrastructure, enterprise software architecture & implementation, cybersecurity principles, analytics.
- Have availability to travel globally - 50% of the time.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.