Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
We currently have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team dealing with the Rockies region.
Our Account Manager drives and supports revenue and profit growth by establishing and maintaining relationships and connectivity with clients at senior levels within their organization. You will also continue the development and execution of strategic account plans which are aligned with global, regional and local sales and marketing strategies.
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the Account Management life cycle process, start to finish.
- Responsible for the Account Plan in SFDC, communicating the plan to all stakeholders, planning resources & activities to achieve the Plan's annual performance
- Adopt and drive consistent & effective use of Technology (SFDC, XAIT-Porter)
- Oversee the tender development and response process, ensure all resources are available for highest quality tender submissions via the tender management process
- Accountable for addressing budget considerations for proposals as well as addressing technical specifications with the client in conjunction with technical sales
- In conjunction with Tech Sales and Sales VP/Director responsible for negotiations, inc; contract extensions ensuring SFDC is kept up to date as well as liaise with legal as necessary for drafting
- Assemble and disseminate market intelligence including gathering client feedback
- Develop and execute strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & challenges -emphasizing and aligning our Core Capabilities
- Accountable for reviewing contract performance and that all relevant matters are brought before management
- Learn and understand customer's needs and tailors service offering to meet or exceed their requirements
- Accountable for developing the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through expanding Weatherford provision of products and services to new and existing customers
- Delivers presentations to clients and participates in relevant industry forums/ marketing events
- Lead and manage client commercial arrangements to ensure best value and long term viability
- Accountable for action to identify and address revenue gaps for the year to ensure target achievement
Salary Range: $88,600 - £132,900 you will also be eligible for commission in addition to base salary.
- 3+ years production and asset industry experience - Production Engineering, Asset Development, Completions Engineering
- Knowledge in ESP, RLL, Gas lift operations and production engineering software and optimisation
- Solid understanding of SCADA
- Degree qualified - petroleum, mechanical, electrical
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Solution orientated
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects under tight schedules, relaxed under pressure
- Familiarity with the latest developments in sales management techniques
Offers will typically be made in the bottom half of the listed range. Weatherford takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.Benefits Overview (if a benefit eligible role):
Weatherford offers two types of benefits:
Basic Benefits. Weatherford provides these benefits at no cost to eligible employees.
Basic coverage includes:
•Group Term Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Business Travel Accident Insurance (BTA)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Voluntary Benefits.
In addition to the basic benefits, there are also optional benefits that you may elect and pay for through payroll deductions. Voluntary coverage includes:
• Additional Life Insurance
• Additional AD&D
• Critical Illness
• Accident Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Hospital Indemnity