Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Report to the Lead Electrical Engineer, the main functions of the role will be to develop electrical deliverables e.g. single line diagrams, schematic & wiring diagrams, calculations, specifications and datasheets
- Execute assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, codes and standards
- Perform activities such as - issue of material requisitions and technical bid evaluations as per relevant Technical Practices
- Review and approval designed drawings. Coordination with the team to meet project goal
- Review Vendor drawings and documentation as per relevant Technical Practices
- Follow the ethics of confidentiality on technologies licensed by Client or Third Party
- Ensure timely production of deliverables
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years of experience for Electrical System Design in Refinery / Petrochemical / Chemical / Power / Pharmaceutical Plant Projects
- Knowledge of electrical power systems, international codes & standards and Industry accepted electrical engineering software such as ETAP, SKM
- Knowledge of engineering database would be an advantage.
- Also having experience in Telecommunication System Design e.g. PA / GA, Telephone, LAN, CCTV, Radio, Access Control, etc. would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- Possess good interpersonal skills with good written and spoken in English
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can - do attitude and a desire to win
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.