Posted: Sep 15, 2021
Posted: Sep 15, 2021
Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and improve Sourcing strategies at business or plant level. May also include management of regional & business teams.
- Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sourcing Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.