Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Civil Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
The Phoenix, AZ office has a career opportunity for an Entry Level Civil EIT. Will work under a Senior Civil Engineer to support a variety of commercial, industrial, solar, mining and Federal government projects.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm that values its employee's enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. We offer a varied and interesting diversity of clients and projects. We'd love you to join our team of friendly, hard-working, dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and is committed to quality.
- Will work under the direction of Senior Project Managers and Civil Engineers
- Perform numerous engineering tasks which may include grading, drainage and utilities infrastructure utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D and a variety of other design software
- Will also support design of water and wastewater engineering tasks
- Will be involved with critical site work layout design
- Research as-built and existing site data and assist with report writing
- Calculate quantities and assist in generating construction cost estimates
- Follow established quality control procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- BS in Civil Engineering or other relevant engineering degree
- Engineer-in-Training certification required or the ability to obtain within 1 year of hire
- 0 to 4 years + years of general site civil design experience
- Self-starter with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice software
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a key skill for this opportunity
- Experience using Bentley MicroStation & InRoads and ArcView GIS software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with team members
- Must pass drug test and background check
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.