Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures successful, end-to-end delivery of a project or a program through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones. Involved in projects prioritization and initiation, responsible for definition of and compliance with project management methodologies, performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification.
- Establishes trustworthy business partnership to fully support all Digital Technology aspects to enable business to operate profitably, from a holistic perspective.
- Develops, in full sync with business, long/medium range term program planning, to honor and fulfill business and DT strategic objectives.
- Accountable for operational excellence across the portfolio, both in terms of system availability and performance as well as in terms of process complianc
- Responsible for operational cost stewardship and outcome realization from investments.
- Relevant and proven experience in IT/DT Program Management, coordinating a medium-large team of resources (internal and external), with high level of exposure to business processes + technological background and a proven ability to document, communicate and market IT programs while executing them
- Experience working as a lead in a digital technology/IT business enabling function, in complex industrial environments, in matrix and international/global organizations
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college in STEM
- Fluent English (mandatory)
- Enthusiastic people leader, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to self-integrate as a manager of a very strong and well-bonded team, while introducing new challenges and growth opportunities for them.
- Likes to connect with other people and tends to focus on developing and nurturing long lasting relationships.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.