An exciting opportunity to join the Customer Projects and Services Team as a Field Service Planner in Warrington, United Kingdom office, reporting to the Services Manager. Your Mission:
The Field Service a Resource Planning drive groups of engineers within a geographical location for planned and reactive maintenance working to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
They will also be maximising operational performance for services by ensuring we have the best strategic plan to have cover the UK&IRE for FSR skills and availability. They will support the Field Service Business Managers to drive performance, operational efficiency as well supporting the team to deliver a best in class customer satisfaction score. Drive profitable sales growth. Help build an operational team to deliver simple customer deployments. Your responsibilities:
- Assisting the BU Business Manager to develop productive and rewarding relationships with the key customers to grow our business and demonstrate value. Monitor CSAT feedback and put in place improvements to drive improved team performance and behaviours.
- 'Monitor and drive FSR Operational KPI's to maximise performance of business. Champion use of Digital solutions.
- Working with the Delivery Teams to ensure the FSR team are fully utilised and deployed efficiently across the region, while still meeting our operational commitments to our customers.
- Align FSR skills to regional requirements in TCT. Take ownership of the team skills matrix and provide guidance for future training requirements. Keeping it up to date.
- Regional Subcontractor management.
- BFS management / E2E support.
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyse jobs, both reactive and PPM, and allocate to the correct engineer resource based on location, skill, priority, and customer requirements.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Delivery Managers to ensure seamless management and delivery of contracts.
- Must have 5 years of Services experience.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- You must have an in-depth knowledge of SAP &BFS.
- You must have strong leadership skills (they are essential to the success of this role).
- Ability to communicate at the Executive level.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to build networks and drive innovation.
- Detailed knowledge of BFS/ Salesforce.com. Financial Experience of how SAP & Oracle support the business.
- Willing to work in hybrid environment with 3 days a week in office.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.