Posted: Sep 14, 2021
Posted: Sep 14, 2021
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Instrumentation Engineer to work in our al - Khobar office.
- Graduates will get opportunity to work in the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas industry as we look to meet our client's needs and exceed their expectations in the conceptual engineering studies, pre - FEED, FEED, EPC and PMC Projects
- The objective of the Graduate Development programme is to develop Saudi national graduate engineers to the international standards of the Oil & Gas industry and to support the Wood projects in Saudi Arabia
- The overall duration of the programme is planned for two years, during which Saudi national graduate engineers will go through a structured development programme
- Successful completion of this programme shall allow graduates to obtain necessary knowledge and skills to become recognized professional engineers in Oil & Gas Industry
- At the same time the proposed graduate development programme and graduate engineers shall be registered in the Engineering Institution of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as per the requirements of in country legislation and work practice
Skills / Qualifications
- Fresh graduate with Instrumentation Engineering degree
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Well adept in utilizing MS Office
- Good communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Minimum GPA (2.5 out of 4) or (3.5 out of 5)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.