Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
Under broad direction runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group. Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups. Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job. Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job. Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
As a Wellbore Intervention Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:Qualifications/Requirements:
- Running Wellbore Intervention applications in assigned district ensuring supplied equipment compatible with all equipment used for job
- Providing field support to customers and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Applying expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and other product groups
- Acting as the primary point of contact to the Customer Representative to coordinate operations at the wellsite
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team to share knowledge and up-skill your team
- Conducting all activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core values.
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 5 + years' experience with wellborn intervention (conventional fishing and casing exit, wellbore cleanout applications and workover system)
- Must have flexibility to work any schedule based on business needs
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with Tool Pushers, Engineers and Company Man.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Must have the flexibility to work any schedule
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.