Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
As a Field Operator - Fracturing & Stimulation, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable and stay within HSE guidelines.
- Communicates with various clients and have excellent customer service skills.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.
- Taking ownership for inventory, inspections, equipment specifications and communicating information to other critical colleagues.
- Performing the required checking and operations of equipment required for frac pack and/or stimulation jobs.
- Rigging up of high pressure lines and operate pumping equipment related frac pack and stimulation work.
- Performing mechanical maintenance, repairs and machining.
- Following up on all quality aspects alongside company procedures.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Have 1 year of relevant industry experience or as a Field Specialist.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
- Be a good team player, collaborate and problem solve with others.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare technical reports on work completed in the field.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.