We're looking for a Project Engineer to work for a wind project in Paris.
Integrated in the operation team, under the supervision of the Installation manager/Vessel Lead, he will prepare the offshore campaign from the office and will embark onboard on rotation or in Yard for mission.
- Support Preparation SandVessel (Integration Fall pipe, ROV, Survey on Bulk Carrier Vessel)
- Support Preparation MSV (Integration all Services : CPT, Grouting Services, CPT etc)
- Support Transportation Deck Carrier MP/TP
- Support Marine Warranty Surveyor Inspection Follow up
- Support S3000 MP&TP Campaign review activities
- Leading Grouting Services for the MP&TP Campaign from SoW up to TBE
- Leading Commissioning preparation
- Leading Crew Boat, Supply required for S3000 MP&TP Vessel request issuance up to TBE
- Delivrable : Mobilization Plan, SoW, TBE, Follow up, Responsibility & Reporting Vessel procedure, POB, Organization Charts, Battery limits
COMPETENCES EXIGEES :
Pour la realisation de la presente prestation, le Titulaire devra apporter les competences decrites ci-dessous :
- Fluent in English/French
- Duration: 6months
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.