- Preparation of equipment package documentation, information, communications, data sheets, engineering specifications, and ensuring conformance to all Codes.
- Perform and review engineering design, calculations, and analysis.
- Perform quality assurance check of drawings
- Review equipment layout and be proficient in AutoCAD and engineering software
- Draw up and review purchase specifications.
- Prepare and run test procedures where applicable
- Multi-disciplinary coordination of packages.
- Technical evaluation of vendor proposals including preparation of technical bid evaluation, Vendor Documents Review & approval.
- Handle any adhoc duties when required.
- Degree in Engineering Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation with minimum 5 years of experience in Marine/Offshore design
- Well versed with marine & topsides systems design for marine & offshore projects.
- Experience with FPSO design.
- Able to review in AVEVA, SM3D, Naviswork.
- Knowledge of Classification Rules, Offshore Standards and Brazilian Regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Autocad
- Able to work independently and is an excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to commit immediately and commit for short-term contract (i.e 3 months)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Please Note -
1. Only the SHORTLISTED Candidates will be contacted.
2. Only candidates residing in SINGAPORE and SINGAPORE PR HOLDERS can apply