Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Human Resources Analyst is responsible for the delivery of effective Human Resources programs; ensuring all people related activities promote employee engagement and development while delivering value to the Weatherford business and its clients.
The incumbent will be responsible to collaborate with the Asia Geozone HR Business Partners, Corporate Functions and directly with the business to identify trends through data analysis and business engagement to solve business problems. The role will also deliver people related projects across talent management, total rewards and policy/system improvements, and from time to time, will be required to fulfil the requirements of the HRBP for relief purposes. The Senior Human Resources Advisor exercises considerable independent judgment and decision making in carrying out assignments.
DATA ANALYTICS AND MANAGEMENT
- Review and report data to present insights into existing practices and compare to best practuces
- Liaise with Finance and other stakeholers to ensure HR data aligns with other business systems
- Collects and compiles key HR metrics and data from a variety of sources from including human resource information systems (HRIS) and payroll outputs.
- Analyze HR data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention (but not limited) to recruitment, engagement, motivation, rewards, attrition etc. with the view to use the data for HR projects and process improvement.
- Coordinate, tracks and organizes work activities and project plans
- Provide advice, support and influence operational leaders on people outcomes, employee engagement and develop performance management capability to support high performance culture.
BUSINESS STRATEGY & PLANS
- Provide input to management, linking people initatives to business goals, including guidance and support on employee engagement and change management initiatives.
TALENT & PERFORMANCE
- Work with business groups to manage talent by continuously adapting the workforce plan, support talent management discussions and succession planning.
- Coach leaders, managers and supervisors on best practice performance management.
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management
- Confident decision maker and have the ability to challenge managers when required
- Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility