Field Operator - OFS Drilling and Completions FluidsDo you enjoy being a part of a successful team?Do you enjoy working with mechanical equipment?Join our Oilfield Services Team
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Partner with the best
As a Field Operator - Drilling & Completions Fluids, you will participate in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation, and demobilization of equipment (i.e. dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc.).
As a Field Operator - Drilling and Completions Fluids, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout
- Troubleshooting equipment, maintenance, ordering equipment and supplies.
- Adhering to all Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew and preparing daily reporting.
- Attending all required safety meetings and conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes policies, Legal & Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Handling special projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Have 4+ years of related experience preferred and product line training required.
- Demonstrate solid computer navigation skills. Able to utilize computers for communication, daily job reporting and other work-related purposes is required.
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude and ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Have ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at job sites for extended periods of time.
- Have an awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks.
- As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.