Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble, and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. Assist in reworking, repairing, and modifying non-conforming equipment. Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation. Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical trouble shooting techniques. Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
As a Field Specialist IV , you will be responsible for:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to highrisk in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
Fuel your passion
- Continues toexpand and apply application knowledge and expertise to includeapplications of increasing complexity and/or risk in two or more productlines in the Intelligent Production Systems product group and/or inother product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with allother equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customerand accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion ofjob.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure productsand services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job trainingfor some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activitiesin accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliancerequirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have High School diploma or equivalent level of education
- Minimum of 5 years of field experience in Intelligent Production Systems.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Have extensive experience in deep water deployment/operations.
- Have the ability to be on 24 hour call and travel outside the country
- Have effective computer skills with competence in basic Microsoft Office programs suite
- As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday- Friday 7:00am - 4:00PM 12 hour rotational shifts
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.